The 3 Second Collab The 3 Second Collab

Wow as much work as we did..

this actually kinda made me bored, i'm glad to hear everyone talking about how they like my part (computer sex bit(s)) but im kinda fustrated with sgtDK for stealing my co-author spot...ah well maybe next collab i'll get something outa of it accept enjoyment from lols on my parts.

-5a7aN

Only a Noob Cheats Only a Noob Cheats

only nubs make bad movies and post them

i have my share of nubbiness don't get me wrong but please take time on flashes don't take 1 hour on it, and post it

The World's Rudest Man The World's Rudest Man

hahaha

pretty funny nah i'm just yanking your chain

Story maker beta Story maker beta

OMG ERRORS ;)

lots of spelling mistakes and gender changing I selected female so at the begining of the story SHE was a SHE until SHE became HE then back to She, then on the choices you put hand held weapon or something of that nature, you should probably say "melee weapon" because hand held means "something that is held in hand" therefore could mean "gun". also when you put an 's it doesn't mean plural it show owner ship for instance "Billy's horse ran." also one spelling mistake i found to be pretty big was fuel not fule. -I might sound like an asshole for writing this but i'm not trying to be just pointing out mistakes for you- -every one makes mistakes ;)-

The Horrific Quiz 3 (2007) The Horrific Quiz 3 (2007)

i love horror

but this didn't even give me the chills or make me say oh cool

but overall cool game

thenbriansaid responds:

its not the most violent one, well only because its all classic horror movies. check out the 2nd one if you want something.

NG Flash Portal Tutorial NG Flash Portal Tutorial

good newbie help

good job! execpt for that music it hurt me ears... :(

valkyrion4 responds: