Story maker beta Story maker beta

OMG ERRORS ;)

lots of spelling mistakes and gender changing I selected female so at the begining of the story SHE was a SHE until SHE became HE then back to She, then on the choices you put hand held weapon or something of that nature, you should probably say "melee weapon" because hand held means "something that is held in hand" therefore could mean "gun". also when you put an 's it doesn't mean plural it show owner ship for instance "Billy's horse ran." also one spelling mistake i found to be pretty big was fuel not fule. -I might sound like an asshole for writing this but i'm not trying to be just pointing out mistakes for you- -every one makes mistakes ;)-

The Horrific Quiz 3 (2007) The Horrific Quiz 3 (2007)

i love horror

but this didn't even give me the chills or make me say oh cool

but overall cool game

thenbriansaid responds:

its not the most violent one, well only because its all classic horror movies. check out the 2nd one if you want something.

NG Flash Portal Tutorial NG Flash Portal Tutorial

good newbie help

good job! execpt for that music it hurt me ears... :(

valkyrion4 responds:

7/28/07- I changed the music to one of my audio portal things

Moonbow Snake Moonbow Snake

nothing to new

i could play snake on my cellphone it just would be raindow coloured

cinderfoot responds:

"raindow"? Yes. I suppose you could. This doesn't have an incredible amount of content though, and that wasn't the goal. The goal was to learn something from the tutorial and display what I had learned and so far it seems to have gone well.

Stick-Soccer Stick-Soccer

nice effort

good-job but next time make intstructions and differnt diffuculty

darren2488 responds:

There is dificulty , look at the bottom of the title screen!
Instructions are on the title screen too!

Action Scripts Tutorial 1 Action Scripts Tutorial 1

WOW

i understand variables its so simple now!

GoD oF BaSS GoD oF BaSS

the guitar hero of the computer!

its pretty fun

The Nameless Ball Game The Nameless Ball Game

Gravity ball meet anti-gravity fun!

this game keep me occupied..so i'm happy

Pikachu Pong (Practice) Pikachu Pong (Practice)

pikapong! take that atari!

pretty good game overall i really expected the controls to be with
the mouse just think its easier control that way, also if you care it would be nice if you make it so every one could choose their pokemon and them give them specials like make pikachu use thunder on the ball and make the ball speed up and have like differen't power for the selection of pokemon i think if you could pull that off you might make main page!