The 3 Second Collab The 3 Second Collab

Wow as much work as we did..

this actually kinda made me bored, i'm glad to hear everyone talking about how they like my part (computer sex bit(s)) but im kinda fustrated with sgtDK for stealing my co-author spot...ah well maybe next collab i'll get something outa of it accept enjoyment from lols on my parts.

-5a7aN

Only a Noob Cheats Only a Noob Cheats

only nubs make bad movies and post them

i have my share of nubbiness don't get me wrong but please take time on flashes don't take 1 hour on it, and post it

The World's Rudest Man The World's Rudest Man

hahaha

pretty funny nah i'm just yanking your chain

Un-Mortal Combat:Weed Un-Mortal Combat:Weed

its ok

i kind liked the idea for the ordinary lifesmbut that wasn't to funny and it didn't show like what i expected i expected jax to be shopping at wal-mart and some one took the last box of cookies or something and him get mad and crush her and then get sent to jail <--think like that i think.....think...hehe

TheEmoKiller responds:

i live when you fuck my anys

Resident Evil 4: Garrador Resident Evil 4: Garrador

hahaha

i love the end! "and dismount!"

EB3 responds:

But seriously, where does the police guy go? He kinda disappears after the Del Lago battle

The Story Of My Lief The Story Of My Lief

wow surprising

i've seen so much clock plain out crap but this was pretty entertaining

teh random collab teh random collab

its ok

not really that funny at all maybe next time have more people do it with you
thats if you can find some one who likes underage kids

AndrewGlisson11 responds:

nither me or 7IsUnlucky where able to find other people who want to join the collab.

TLOD: ep 1 A hero is foun TLOD: ep 1 A hero is foun

not bad

its pretty cool alot of animation problems though but i like it

Crazy-fight Crazy-fight

its not to great

you should take more time on your flashes
not just one day but the animations where pretty cool

Da Artard Da Artard

i chuckled a couple times

ok so it was pretty ok but like one part i chuckled at was the part that you ripped off of robot chicken thoughi wasn't laughing at you flash but the skit of robot chicken though i also think poop jokes aren't to funny any more but, this again is an ok flash!

Gunstar-X responds:

Arnie = Poop Jokes. I kinda had to throw them in, seeing as it was Arnie. And thanks for review.